Some archeologists believe that Stonehenge - the mysterious arrangement of enormous elongated stones in England - is actually a crude effort by the Druids to build a computing device. ~Dave Barry

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Boy am I tired

Saturday, September 10, 2005
Whenever….

Foe what its worth, do not take a 10:30 PM flight to Europe, it will really mess you up, you arrive in the middle of the day and everything is almost a blur. That being said, The flight was good, my seatmate was pleasant, and the movies were watchable. I did not sleep on the plane, they kept feeding us. One hour we took off we got supper (or dinner if that’s what you call it) four hours of movies, breakfast, then we landed At Heathrow, 15 minutes early; we had to wait for our gate to become available.

The bus to Gatwick was pleasant if not a bit long. I was picked up and taken to my friends house where I am now. Big blur till Sunday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home