Some archeologists believe that Stonehenge - the mysterious arrangement of enormous elongated stones in England - is actually a crude effort by the Druids to build a computing device. ~Dave Barry

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Streets

Don’t ask me about the streets, I spent so much time being “lost” it wasn’t funny. I would be walking down a street and look up to make sure I was still on the road I thought I was on, not only could I not find a street sign, but the name changed. It seems that every bend in the road means it gets a new name…it doesn’t surprise me what natives carry around a street guide. There is NO grid system in London, Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Most people were friendly enough when I would ask for directions, if they could figure out where they were themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home