Some archeologists believe that Stonehenge - the mysterious arrangement of enormous elongated stones in England - is actually a crude effort by the Druids to build a computing device. ~Dave Barry

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Can I get there from here?

HA! In the Tube stations there were signs telling you where top exit for attractions, this is good, I say to myself, I don’t even have to ask to be oriented! I was wrong, as soon as you have left the safety of the tube station you’re lost again, no direction sign. In most cases there was a direction sign pointing out the right direction…if I could have only found those sign posts. One station had more than 10 exits. People were sometimes confusing too. The would be quite helpful, telling me how to get somewhere, but neglecting to give me one important detail, like after you turn right, take the stairs up one level.

I also had other tourists asking me for directions…Could it be the Big Canadian flag on my backpack. Do Canadians have a better sense of direction than anyone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home